I must also remember to take pictures of stuff.
Swallowtail remains unblocked. I have the pins to block it, I have the cotton thread(yarn) to block it, I have the space to block it, I just haven't had the time to block it.
I did suck it up and finish The Portland Pullover in like 4 days. Once I got past the second sleeve, I got the body done in no time. I cast on for the body on Thursday morning, and bound off Sunday night. I did make some modifications to the pattern. Since I didn't have the money to buy size 13 needles, I added a slit in the reverse stockingnet area. I also left out the 10 rows of knitting on the top, and left it with a more scooped neck look. I hope to block it this weekend, and sew up the sleeves, and depending on how it looks then, I might go back and adjust the neck line.
Icarius in my left over shimmer Died again. I did cast on again Monday night in some Skacel laceweight Marino that Steve bought me last June for our anniversary. If I don't mess up again, than I hope to have it done in time to wear to Rabeya's wedding on the 25th.
Sherwood hasn't been touched in a week. I still think of it as a WIP, but I don't have a deadline on it since I am making the size 4.
I have finished seaming the Kimono Style Sweater, but I hate it on me. Maybe after I lose more weight (instead of gaining weight) it will look better. Or maybe if I had thought ahead and put in short rows for my big nursing boobs.