Monday, November 20, 2006

It Came! It Came!

The pattern for the Peacock Feathers Shawl came in the mail on Friday! It is taking all the will power that I posses not to throw the last 8 rows of Icarus aside (and take off the needles since I only have circ needle that I like to use in the right size) and get started on this beauty.

I didn't finish chart 4 this weekend, but I think with hard work, and ignoring the husband and child, I should finish it tonight, and get started on the 4 rows of edging and binding off either tonight or tomorrow!

I am so close to being done with this puppy that I can cry, and Icarus has been a fast knit. I CO on 10-30, and am almost done 3 weeks later.

I only hope that PFS is as fast, especially since I hope to knit another one for myself out of KP Alpaca Cloud in either Midnight or Tide Pool. I put both on my holiday wish list, and will make another Kiri out of the one I don't use for PFS.

1 comment:

Jenny Raye said...

Love the Alpaca Cloud in Tidepool--bet it would be perfect for PFS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments on my Leda's Dream Stole, I do appreciate it!

Did you start any other lace projects over the holiday?