Friday, November 03, 2006

Progress

But no photos.

I did change the name of the blog yesterday, to something more Knit friendly. I like it, its kind of catchy, but not as catcy as some of the more famous blogs on the web.

I joined the Lavevember knitalog! Its my first official knit along, and I hope that I will learn some blogging and knitting tips from everyone else there.

I was home sick from work yesterday, and got much knitting done on Icaurs. I finished the 3rd go around of chart 1, and should be done with the 4th run through today. If I keep up at this pace, I hope to be done with the 5th' repeat on Sunday, and the 6th by Wednesday. I think I will finish this before Rabeya's wedding on the 25th (Only 21 more days until then).

I also got some blocking done yesterday, without the little one around. Swallowtail is blocked. I just need to weave in the ends and take some photos of it. I think I will give it to Steve's mom for Christmas, then we are done with her.

I also blocked the Not-So-Portland Pullover yesterday. I think I will seam it tomorrow or Sunday, and then she will be ready to wear, with a shirt on under it of course.

Tomorrow I will try to get photos of everything, both for this neglected blog and for other places that I lurk/post.

No comments: