Wednesday, November 15, 2006

10 days to finish Icarus

Will I finish in time?

I am well into Chart 3 now. I think I should have it finished by tomorrow night, providing C doesn't have a repeat of not wanting to go to sleep like we did on Sunday night. That will give me this weekend to do Chart 4, and next week to work the edging and the CO. This shawl is working up so fast!

I did notice that I had my SSK's and K2Tog's confused for a large portion for Chart 2, but I don't think it will be that noticeable when blocked.

In other news, it was actually cold enough today for C to wear his birthday sweater to daycare. S was able to get a few pictures of him wearing it, so I will try to add those in the correct place later tonight.

I made out my Christmas yarn wish list last night. All from Knit Picks to make for easy online shopping for S and L, and emailed it out. I have requested yarn to knit a few sweaters, and lots of laceweight, since I am on the lace kick again.

No comments: