Sunday, November 05, 2006

Friday night I was working on Icarus while watching a Bollywood movie with friends. It wasn't until I sat down to work on her last night that I noticed I dropped stitches, in the row of K2tog's. They had laddered down about 8 rows.Somewhere between screaming, crying, and trying to figure out how to fix it, took a deep breath and frogged. back. 8. stinking. rows. Everything I had done the night before.I only wish that I had been using lifelines.I have everything back on the needles, and didn't miss a stitch, thankfully, and am almost back to where I was Friday night with the knitting.

I also found the camera that Heather got me for Christmas a few years ago. I hunted down fresh batteries for it, only to find out that it is not compatible with my new laptop. Windows doesn't read the softwear, and I don't have the right type of plug to download pictures, so I am going to have to rely on using Steve's camera when I can find it.

I'm in the process of seaming up the Not-so-Portand Pullover, and I hope to have photos of it later today.

No comments: