Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Knitting plan for 2007

I think it has been decided.

I should finish up PFS over the upcoming 3 day MLK weekend, and if I get done early enough, I will block it on Monday while C is at daycare. If not, then it will have to wait a little bit.

Lucie and the Endpaper Mitts will be the next priority, and I will finish the Endpaper Mitts before I cast on for my next project, which will probably be the Print O' the Wave Stole in the KP Shimmer.

After Lucie and POTW, I will work on Pearl Buck Swing Jacket (PBSJ) in KP Merino Style, Honey and the second PFS (for me!!!) in KP Alpaca Cloud Tide Pool.

Then Lace, lace, lace, lace, and the Deep V Argyle vest with leftover yarn From the PBSJ and the Kimono Styled Sweater I knit last year. I think the Storm and the Honey Merino Style should look good against each other.

I think that should carry me through most of the year.

If I need to buy more yarn (And I have to lose 25lbs off my body before I can buy any yarn) then I will get some KP Palette to knit Ingrid from the Wendy Knits book (I'm in the poor, cheep yarn phase of knitting). And while I am ordering that, I think I will get some Telemark yarn to knit Craig the We Call Them Pirates hat from Hello Yarn. I think I am going to knit Craig and Laura holiday gifts this year to welcome them to parent hood.

I think after that I will only have a few odds and ends left in my stash. I still have no idea what I am going to do with the 1300 yards of yarn left over from Cromarity. Maybe something will come up.

Grr. They had us clear the casche at work, and it cleard out all my stored usernames and passwords.

No comments: