Saturday, January 20, 2007

Good Progress for the week.


I think I have made good progress this week with knitting. Here is the back of the PBSJ, where I have closed the lower triangle, and just started the second. I have placed markers on both sides of the fold line stitches so I won't miss one on the back side (again).








Here is a detailed shot of the triangle. Notice the stitch markers are just cut up bits of straw. Very economical when your toddler keeps dumping out and losing your stitch markers.










I'm about 7 1/2 repeats in on the POTW stole. So far the pattern is very easy, and I think the variegation of the yarn is working with the pattern. I know others who have knit this thought variegated yarns would take away from it, but I am liking it.

Its a rainy weekend here, and my parents bailed on watching C today, so DH's and I will be staying in (again) and I will probably get a lot of knitting done.

No comments: