Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mid-week update, still photoless

I'm still adrift on sleeve island. I think I'm about 1/2 way done with the second sleeve of the PBSJ. I just did the last set of decrees in the arm, and have 28 rows to go before I start binding off for the cap. I still haven't had the time or energy to block anything, but my parents are taking C on Saturday, so I will add that to the list of chores do be done while childless. Besides, the floor of his room is the best place to block in the house.
The rest of my knitting has been abandoned until I am done with the PBSJ. Almost done.
I will switch over and use these 4's on the Alpine Lace Scarf. I don't think I'll frog and start over, I'll just deal with one repeat being done on smaller needles.
And I still need to from the Deep V Argyle Vest back to the ribbing, but that can wait.

No comments: