Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday is for Weightloss

Or weight gain as this week has been.

After the week from heck last week, not being able to work out and making bad food choices, I am up 4lbs, back at 226 *grrr* So much for fitting into a smaller size bridesmaid gown for N and D's wedding.
At the rate that I am going, I am never going to lose this weight.
I did work out on Saturday, starting over with the Firm beginner rotation, but tripped again on Sunday, ripping up my knee in two spots this time. I will take some Ibuprofen and try to work out tonight after C has gone to bed, but I don't think I will do that great with squats and lunges, and I know I am not going to be able to do the full tall box climb.

Knitting content ahead.
In order to make sleeve island a shorter stay, I cast on for the first sleeve of the PBSJ on Saturday, and have done the third set of decreases. I think I am almost 1/2 way to the point of doing the serious decreases for the shoulder shaping *yeah* and should finish the sleeve this week. Then next week will be the right front and maybe the second sleeve. However, I do have plenty of yarn to lengthen the sleeves, and make them more wrist length than bracelet length. I will have to debate this.
On the POTW stole, I rounded the second corner on Saturday night and am almost done with the second short side, should be turning that corner tonight. I have 34 out of 84 repeats of the border left to go. I have been doing 5-6 repeats a day, and should be finished with this next weekend.

No comments: