Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I knew this was going to happen.

I track points M-F with no problem, but come the weekend, I don't track worth a damn. I need to get better at this, and not leave the tracker at my desk.

I did work out 6 days last week! I either did Couch to 5K, or one of my Firm Vidoes. I am so proud of myself. Until:

Sunder I was a bum and didn't do anything
Monday I had a migrain and didn't do anything
Tuesday I stayed home and started to do 4 different vidoes. I didn't make it to the gym to start week 4 of C25K, so I will probally repeat week 3 Thursday and Saturday *shrug*

I HAVE to get a work out in tonight to make up for the cake that they had for Dr. Harris's retirement party. I didn't have to have the cake, but I can't resist cake. I think if Corwin goes to bed early enough I will try to get one of the Firm Cardio workouts in. I don't know.

So far I have been jumping around the 211-213 weight range. Nothing is helping to get rid of the stress weigth that I put on this summer. Sucks! I don't like being at the same weight I was this time last year. It means my hard work was for nothing! I cant lose weight for anything right now. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Girlie said...

Does tracking weight really helps in loosing it? Coz I've been trying since baby was born 6 months ago, and yet am not successful. I can't really exercise because I am afraid of it's affect on my milk production.