Monday, September 11, 2006

September 6

So far so good today.
Last night I had an awesome run! I didn't have the greatest start to working out, however. I drove to the gym only to find that they were doing construction on the parking lot that I use, and had closed the entrance. I was confused because there were cars parked in the lot. It wasn't until the third pass around the block that I noticed that they turned the handicap spots into the new entrance. I got into the gym only to find that I didn't have my ID card on me. We can get in one time per semester without a card, so I used that. I went to get a towel and a lock, only to find that they were out of both. Bummer. I went in the locker room and started changing my clothes only to realise that I forgot to wash them, and they spent the entire weekend stewing in the back of the VUE, so I was stinky. I hauled my stinky body over to the treadmills only to find out that ALL the treadmills were out of order or in use. I hoped on the first one that came available, but it wasn't a treadmill style that I had used before. No biggie, and I am proud to say that I made it through Week 2 Day 1 of the Couch to 5 K program!
Since I had a huge boatload of points leftover for the day (11) and I earned 5 AP, plus me deciding to start counting 4 nursing points, Steve and I decided to hit Sonic for their 1/2 price burger day. I was sure that I was going to be a good girl and only eat 1 1/2 (Hey, I was starving), but I wound up eating both burgers, and only had to dip into 2 1/2 Flexies. Kick Ass!
This morning had a good start. I did jump on the scale to see how much damage dinner had done, and I was down at least 1 lb! It was jumping between 210.8 and 211, so Yeah!
I had a PB&J for breakfast, and Banana for snack. We were going out for Indian for lunch with the gang, and that is where things took a turn for the worse. I didn't know that the Chicken Curry would wind up being 10pts for 1 cup. So including the rice, I had a 15 pt lunch. Ouch! Oh well, I have a ton of flexies for the week still.
Dinner tonight will be something with ground turkey, I haven't decided yet. We will see how complicated I am willing to get after we get Corwin's hair cut tonight.

No comments: