Monday, September 11, 2006

Well, I moved Homes September 11, 2006

I decided rather than to try to have an entire website devoted to my weight loss blog, I would start small, with just a weight loss blog. I think this will be easier to manage. Or at least I hope it will.

I weighed in at 211.8 this morning, so officially, I am down. A whole .2. It could be worse.

I did eat like a pig on Saturday after I got home from work, so that could have something to do with it. Who knows.*shrug*

I broke down and did an abs workout yesterday. I did The Firm's Jiggle Free Abs, and it was a killer. I also tried to do my C2k5 workout yesterday at my parents, but since there is no air in the room their treadmill is in, I started overheating about 12 minutes in, and ended it halfway through instead of finishing. I think I will do the Ab video this evening after Corwin is in bed, and will run again tomorrow.

Also, I think I will be going jeans shopping this evening, or sometime this week.

No comments: