Monday, September 11, 2006

September 5 From old blog

Well, this is going to be a big rehash of what I have on my home page. More info about me, and what I am doing here, on this site, in cyberspace.
I really need help with my weightloss. I have had good luck with it in the past, but I have slid and in the last three months I have undone most of the good I did during 5 months of being OP and with maintaining. We bought our first house two months ago, and moved in. During the stress of the move, and other stuff, I have managed to pack on 12 lbs, and I have been having trouble getting back OP with WW. I know I have two problem areas. I drink real Coke most days. I am trying to limit myself to one real Coke a day, and to drink diet for the rest of the day, but I don't like the chemicals in artificial sweeteners. I really need to cut Coke's out of my diet again, completely, but it is harder to do than it has been in the past.
I am still nursing my 23 month old son two to four times a day, and I am in a tizzy about nursing points. I probably should be using them, and counting them, but I am trying to do two weeks with out them to see how it affects my weight loss. So far, it hasn't been pretty. I gained three pounds last week. Of course that could be in part to my going overboard and having two Wendy's Big Bacon Classics last weekend. Not on the same day, but still, those things are a big hit to one's points.
Today is a work out day. I am in the process of doing the Couch to 5K program http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml. I am on Week 2 of the program. I have gone as far as Week 3 in the past before I have lost interest. I hope this time I can work up to being able to do the full 30 minute run, as running in a race is on my list of things to do before I turn 40.
I think thats enough for now. Later.

No comments: