Monday, September 11, 2006

September 9th blog

I think I spoke too soon.
My weight is back up to 212, but I still have two days to my official WI.. I don't know why. I have been OP, within points all week. It is starting to look like 4 NP is too much, and 0 NP is too little (Or it could be 4 is too little). I think starting Monday I will try only using 2 NP, but that is going to be rough.
I had a great run on Thursday. Still doing the Couch 2 5K Program. I did Week 2 Day 2, and had a walking speed of 3.5 MPH and a running speed of 4.7. I am still working on increasing my running speed, and I know it will take time to get to 6MPH. Man that sounds fast. But that would be 10 minute miles, and I remember in Middle and High school, if you couldn't do a 10 minute mile than you failed the class. I was one of the losers who failed the class.
I also took the step to cancel my WW Online membership, for the 4th or 5th time this year. I am doing a good job logging and keeping track of everything, but right now we can't even afford the $18 a month for it. Sorry, but I would rather spend that money on dinner. And that is why I am on WW to begin with. I did create a new page on this site where I will track my points. I just hope that I can stay motivated enough to keep up with it.

No comments: