I am not happy with how the hem keeps flipping up, and if it doesn't block out flat, I am going to rip it out and re-knit on size 1 needles, after I buy them.
I did another 3/4s of a repeat before I decided to modify the neck. I put the center 60 stitches on waste yarn, and grafted out a gradual scoop.
I also started Rusted Root on Sunday. I have about 20 rows before I separated the sleeves, but I am running out of room on my needles already. So far the pattern is easy, but I am wishing that I had used the Rose Leaf charts from the AKS since the lace charts are written odd.
Tomorrow DH and I are taking off early to see Pirates and do lunch.
Today is the anniversary of the day we first saw our house. If we had to chose again, I don't know if I would pick this house again, but right now, it is home.