Monday, October 27, 2008

A new look for the blog.

I've been toying with this idea for a while.
I've been trying to do a knit blog and a weight loss blog for a while. Unfortunately, both have been neglected in the last few months. Maybe it will be easier for me to focus if I try to combine them both again.

So the new name for the blog. "Fit and Fiber". I've been re-focused on Weight Watchers for the last two months, and I am down 7 lbs. I've decided for my rewards for hitting the milestones that I want will be knitting related, pattern, yarns, and the joy of knitting smaller sizes.

My highest weight was 245, and that was before I got pregnant with C. If I count my pregnancy weight, my highest weight was 254. I successfully lost 50 lbs one year after C was born, but quickly re-gained about 30, and hung around at 225-230 until I got pregnant again with K last year. After her birth, I was happy to see I was down to 217, and I have been working hard to lose more weight, and have lost 5 lbs in the last few months. I would love to get under 200 lbs before K's first birthday in February, get back to 50 lbs gone, and finally, get under 165 lbs. I do have a secret dream of getting below 145 lbs one day, for a grand total of 100 lbs gone, but I know that will take a ton of hard work and dedication.

No comments: