Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In

I had a good week last week. Ok, so I wasn't 100% on with the program, and AF finally showed up after K's birth. But I had a loss of 3 lbs this week! That put me at 209.6, and down almost 8 lbs since I got back on track last month.

Last night was knit night. I did indulge in a Pumpkin Pie latte at Art Six while I knit and my companion crocheted. We are a small group, and we have had a third person hop in from time to time, but maybe its just this semester keeping people away.

I got home and was too wired to get to sleep right away, so I watched some NCIS re-runs off the DVR until midnight, and much to my surprise, was up at 5:15 to work out today.

I was sick last week, and took the whole week off of working out, so I started back small, with the 20 minute Turbo Jam DVD followed by the whole AB Jam, and I felt great afterwards. I really need to get a set rotation for me, and try to get all the videos in an order. Maybe I will try setting up a grab-bag, and do the video I pull out the night before, and for the shorter videos, remember to double up with a longer video.

On the knitting front, I finished A Cardigan for Merry on Sunday night, now I'm just sewing the hems in, and I'm hoping to be able to block it tonight, and get buttons this weekend. Its been chilly in the mornings, and my little girl needs something on her head, but she won't wear a hat.
I'm trudging along on the Apris Surf Hoodie finally. I did the first sleeve in two weeks, started the second sleve but messed up the increases, frogged it and decided to cast on for the body in the round. That is a whole lot of stocking net stitches. I did get to the waste shaping, and I am about 5 rows from starting the lace. That at least should make things go faster....

But Saturday is the start of November, and that means it is time for NaKniSweMo, or the National Knit a Sweater in a Month. I decided to join this year, and do the Silken Scabbard in the Brooks Farm Solo that I picked up at Fiber Fest in April.

No comments: