Monday, August 11, 2008

FO: Wakame Lace Tunic



Pattern: Wakame Lace Tunic
from the Summer 2008 Interweave Knits
Yarn: Knit Picks CotLin in Coral, 10 balls
Needles: Knit Picks Options, size 6
Size: 40 inch bust, see info
Cast on: June 21, 2008
Cast off: August 2, 2008
I'm very happy with how this turned out. I had some gauge issues with the yarn, and knit it the 40 inch size. In retrospect, maybe I should have knit the next size up (I still have a bit too much belly/c-section pooch) but when I get off my lazy rear and lose 20 lbs, it should fit much better.
I wore it out to a casual family gathering on Saturday, where K got to pose with her Gammy and some roses.
And I'm still knitting away on Laminaria. I'm about half way done with the Blossom Charts, and should make it to the border by this weekend.

No comments: