Friday, August 10, 2007

The Pregnancy Blogging Blues.

I'm still around.

I just haven't been knitting that much over the last few weeks.

DH and I have has some issues come up that are taking up all my brain function, and I have been spending hours in deep thoughts instead of with yarn and needles in my hand.

I am falling behind on my MS3 clues. The first 3 clues I had done before Sunday night. I was almost done with Clue 4 when C hit the needles out of my hand, while I was on a border section, and the lace laddered all the way down to the life line 50 rows back. I have done some work on it, but I'm only 1/2 done with clue 5, and clue 6 came out this morning.

The second PFS shawl gets maybe 4 or 5 rows worked on a week. That's it. I was hoping to have it finished this summer, but I don't' see that happening.

I have been working on a pair of socks. Monkey's in one of the yarns I picked up last month. I got the first sock done in 10 days, and have been working on the cuff of the second sock for just as long.

Venezia is still in hibernation. With us hitting the 100's here in Texas for the foreseeable future, it is going to be another few months before she will be picked up again, and knowing that I won't be able to wear her, or even try her on when she is done is a real downer.

In some ways this pregnancy is harder on me than when I was pregnant with C. Maybe its because I'm in my 30's now. Maybe its because it is a second pregnancy, but I was nauseous for most of the first trimester(even if I haven't thrown up), and have been so exhausted every day, that I come home from work and take a 20 minute nap while C is watching a cartoon off of the DVR.

I'll try to be a better blogger, Heck, I'll even try to remember to take photo's every once in a while.

Is it nap time yet?

No comments: