Friday, August 31, 2007

I do still knit, right?

I just don't knit every day, or post about it that often.
I've had two great knitting weekends in the last two weeks, and I plan on having a third one this weekend. Sure, I thought I would get the second sleeve of Venezia done this week, but thanks to a killer headache that has lasted most of the week, which lead to a 8 PM bedtime, I haven't done any knitting since Sunday, but I did get a lot done last weekend. Not only did I get to the halfway point of the second sleeve, about one repeat from the start of the steak, I finally sewed down the neck bands, the first sleeve band, and sewed the shoulder together. Then I couldn't find my size D crochet hook so I could reinforce the sleeve steak, so I couldn't cut that and sew the should in, but I will go hunt up a new one this weekend.

I haven't done any lace knitting in the last week, but will go back to the 2nd peacock as soon as I am done with Venezia, then I'll think of something to do with the rest of the massive ammounts of lace weight that I still have in stash.

No comments: