Friday, January 02, 2009

Help I've Fallen and I cant get up!

I was doing so good with being on plan, dieting, working out and losing weight. I had lost 12 lbs in a 2 1/2 months, and was down a size.

Then the holidays hit.

And I ate
and ate
and ate
and stopped working out.
and ate
and ate.

And re-gained 7 lbs.

Beck diet solution, yeah that didn't last past week 3.

100 AP's in November? I earned a grand total of 10

Goal to get under 100 lbs before the daughter's first birthday? I'm back at what I weighed at the start of October. Its not going to happen.

But I recommied starting today (yeah, yeah, famous New Years resolution), and have worked out already today, and I will go shopping for only healthy foods today.

And I will do better about posting on here.

I will do a belated year end wrap up of my knitting here later today.

No comments: